In 2007, I had the wonderful opportunity to participate in Dalit and Human Rights Monitoring Training (DHRMT) at Madurai. This training session was coordinated by Henri Tiphagne, the executive director of People’s Watch. We at SAVARI have been documenting the various campaigns against caste and gender violence on Dalit […]
[THE BOMBAY DEVADASIS PROTECTION ACT, 1934.]*
[15th October 1934]
Adapted and modified by the Adaptation of Indian Laws Order in Council.
Adapted and modified by the Adaptation of Laws Order, 1950.
Amended by Bom. 20 of 1950.
Adapted and modified by the Bombay Adaptation of Laws […]
- Notes on national and international norms against gender violence relevant to Dalit and Adivasi women
- The Scheduled Castes And The Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989
- Justice Verma Committee Report
- The Marriage Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2010
- The Karnataka Devadasis (Prohibition of Dedication) Act, 1982.